I’m busy plugging away in this final stretch of the quarter. Progress seems slow and I have quite a bit of writing to do, but the end is in sight. I think.
While I stay busy in front of my computer, I thought I’d share some links, articles, and other things I found online recently and thought were interesting. Feel free to add anything you’ve found in the bottom on the comments. I love finding new information online. And there’s so much of it to sort through.
Hope you’re having a lovely Sunday!
- Want to know where to find farmer’s markets in Seattle? Bookmark this page for the spring, and remember, the University District market is open year round.
- There are quite a few benefits of shopping locally, too. It will help reduce your carbon footprint, for one.
- Thanks to someone, somewhere, I stumbled upon the site Homemade Mamas this week. Not only do they have some great green ideas, but everything is pretty much awesome. Take, for example, the ultimate upcycle: turn dryer lint and empty toilet paper rolls into a fire starter.
- Make your own Febreeze in just a couple easy steps.
- Since the holidays have arrived, read 10 ways to turn a mason jar into an awesome Christmas or Party Hostess gift.
- You can make your own laundry detergent, too. Do you prefer powder or liquid detergent?